Jinpyokaku Honten (hereinafter referred to as the hotel) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in the information society, and has established the following policy regarding the handling of customer information.Based on this policy, the museum will strive to properly protect customer information, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1）Our Approach to Information Protection
- We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations and handle it appropriately. In addition, we will strive to improve the handling as appropriate.
- We will clarify the rules regarding the handling of personal information and make them known to all employees. We also request our business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
- When collecting personal information, we specify the purpose of use and notify or announce it, and handle personal information according to the purpose of use.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information, we will take necessary measures and carry out appropriate management.
- We will receive requests from the individual to disclose, correct, delete, suspend use, erase, and suspend provision to third parties of the personal information we hold, and will respond in good faith.
- We will also consider the purpose of use, publicity of information, etc., and handle information of corporate customers, etc. appropriately in accordance with the above in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- １． purpose of use
In carrying out the operations of the Hotel, the Hotel may acquire information such as the customer’s name, address, telephone number, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “customer information”) at the time of receiving various applications. This information will be used for the purpose of shipping products to customers, providing information on products and services when customers agree, and creating statistical materials for use within the hotel. In addition, in order to facilitate the above operations, the Museum may outsource part of the operations to subcontractors. In doing so, the museum may provide customer information to these subcontractors to the extent necessary.In that case, the museum will conduct appropriate supervision, such as concluding a contract regarding the handling of personal information with the subcontractor.
- ２． Disclosure and provision to third parties
The hotel will not disclose or provide customer information to third parties except in the cases described in “1. Purpose of use” or in any of the following cases.
（１） When there is consent of the person himself/herself
（２） When disclosure/provision is requested based on laws and ordinances
（３） When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
（４） When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
（５） When it is necessary to cooperate with the government or local governments in carrying out public affairs, and obtaining the customer’s consent may interfere with the execution of the affairs.
Regarding the customer information held by the museum, if the customer wishes to disclose his or her own information, after confirming that the person making the request is the person himself/herself (or his/her agent), we will reasonably We will respond with a reasonable period and range.
Regarding the customer information held by the museum, if the customer wishes to correct, add or delete the content of his or her own information, we will confirm that the person making the request is the person himself/herself (or his/her agent). After that, if there is any content that differs from the facts, we will correct, add or delete the information content within a reasonable period and scope.
5.Suspension of use/deletion/suspension of provision to third parties
Regarding the customer information held by the museum, if the customer wishes to stop using or erase his/her own information or stop providing it to a third party, the person making the request must be the person himself/herself (or his/her agent). After confirming that, we will suspend or delete the use or stop providing to third parties within a reasonable period and scope. If we stop using or delete all or part of this information, we may be unable to provide services that meet your request, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation. (Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension of use or deletion of information held under relevant laws and regulations.)
6.Disclosure, etc. acceptance method and contact point
We will accept the following requests for disclosure, etc. of customer information held by our hotel and inquiries regarding our handling of customer information in the following ways. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that do not follow this reception method.
（１） Content of Disclosure, etc.
- We will establish an internal audit system to ensure that personal information is adequately protected.
（２） About reception etc.
- １）Reception contact Inquiries by telephone will be handled by the department that has the customer information, but if the customer does not know the telephone number of that department, please contact the representative reception desk below. Please use the contact information below to receive applications by mail. Reception procedure / response
- ２） After confirming that you are the person in question (or your agent), we will respond by issuing a document or by a method deemed appropriate by you and the hotel. Depending on the content of your request, you may be asked to submit an application form prescribed by our hotel. Also, please understand that it may take several days to reply.
〒381-0401 Kanbayashi Onsen, Yamanouchi Town, Shimotakai District, Nagano Prefecture